Our 60-Day Risk Free Home Trial
A WBMC Exclusive
It is almost impossible to shop confidently when you may have never physically touched and experienced the massage chair you’re buying. To ease your concerns, we offer a 60-day in-home RISK FREE trial. You can purchase a chair, have it delivered, and experience it for two months before making up your mind.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
- You must keep the box(es) and packing material for your massage chair if you are planning on using the 60 day risk free trial as an option.
- You have 60 days from delivery to request a return.
- Please regularly use your chair for at least 30 days before making a return request. This will give you time to understand your chair’s capabilities and allow your body to acclimate to daily massages.
- After more than 30 days have passed and before 60 days, you must contact us to request a Return Authorization. We will remind you of your repacking responsibilities in order to qualify for a full refund. This is detailed below.
- The chair must be in like-new, near-mint condition. We will deduct from your refund the standard parts cost of components, manuals, power cords, tools, etc., which must be replaced or restored.
- After our warehouse receives and inspects your returned chair, we will process your refund of the full amount paid for the chair (minus any charges for accessories or blemishes).
- If the original box and packing materials have been discarded, we will ship you an empty box for $150 PLUS freight. Please note this carefully: freight for an empty box is typically very expensive because massage chair boxes are large and freight companies charge “dimensional weight.”
- Only one free return/exchange per customer. Any additional returns/exchanges will be charged all shipping and handling fees.
EXCLUSIONS AND EXCEPTIONS TO OUR 60-DAY HOME TRIAL
- We will refuse receipt of any massage chairs sent to us without a Return Authorization.
- The trial is a one-time RISK FREE trial for an exchange or refund per individual or household.
- Commercial use voids the trial. Commercial purchases are final sales. Delivery or pickup from a commercial address, or from any place of business (like a home dental office or home chiropractic office, etc.) voids the trial.
- The massage chair must be in like-new, near-mint condition. We will charge reconditioning and recovery for soiled, damaged, or mishandled product.
- Returned massage chairs must be in original packing material and include all original contents including literature, buffer pads, accessories, power cord, tools, etc. We will deduct the cost to replace missing items from your refund.
- Cosmetic changes, tears, or failure of fabrics, foam, pads, plastics, exterior coverings, and any damage not reported at the point of delivery void the trial.
- Negligence, misuse, abuse, electrical disturbances and power surges, and acts of nature void the trial.
- Additions, alterations, or modifications to the chair voids the trial.
- Damage or malfunction caused by an animal or pet voids the trial.
- Contact by liquid of any kind voids the trial.
- Only product purchased directly from WBMC qualifies for our trial.
WHAT IF MY CHAIR ARRIVES DAMAGED?
Please inspect the item thoroughly before the delivery team leaves, and contact us immediately upon finding any delivery damage to your massage chair. The sooner we know about a problem, the faster and better we can resolve it. Please contact us while the delivery team is still at your home.
- We can resolve most cosmetic issues in-home through the manufacturer’s service department. We have outstanding relationships with the manufacturers we curate, and we can resolve issues promptly without fuss. You can continue to use your chair while cosmetic repairs are completed without the hassle of removal and redelivery.
- We’ll arrange a swap for chairs damaged beyond repair.